The DIGITEC EXPO INTERNATIONAL HIGH-TECH EXHIBITION
will take place in Yerevan, Armenia from October 2-4
The IT sector is a growing sector in Armenia and can be one of the pillars of Armenia’s economy and job creation. Diaspora’s participation in this regard is essential.
Please review the conditions for participating or exhibiting at this International DigiTec Expo at http://digitec.am/files/competition_ml/DigiTec_Expo_Conditions_EN3.pdf and make your reservations with the organizers. Application deadline: 25 September, 2015. Please reserve your plane tickets today!
Veradardz Armenia Connections encourages Diaspora companies and individuals specialized in the areas indicated below to participate, show their presence and build high tech and business connections in Armenia. The following areas are covered.
- Accounting, banking and financial software
- Chip design and testing
- Computer graphics, multimedia and games
- Databases and information systems management
- Internet applications and e-commerce
- Internet service provider
- IT services, consulting and system integration
- Networking systems and communications
- Systems engineering and automation
- Systems software and languages of programming
- Web design and development
- Mobile applications development
- Import, production and export of computer equipment
Feel free to publish this in your newspapers, post it in your social media and forward it to others who will be interested in visiting Armenia and making other business contacts as well.
Our various organizations and News Media must give priority to Armenia-Diaspora business and economic development and job creation that are VERY badly needed in Armenia. That is the ONLY guaranteed way to reduce emigration, depopulation and brain drain of our people from Armenia. In fact, each organization, whether they are social, cultural, educational, business, scientific, religious or political MUST have a Diaspora-Armenia committee who is responsible for developing Diaspora-Armenia relations in ALL fields.
Best Regards and thank you for your support.